Welcome! This is the page for Sweden’s IYPT team.
What is IYPT?
- IYPT stands for “International Young Physicists’ Tournament”
- It is a physics competition where you take part as a team where you take part in physics ‘duels’ against other young people from around the whole world.
- IYPT problems can be used as research questions for extended essay questions. 17 new problems are published every year!
- IYPT is a forum for collaboration between physicists and sixth form colleges.
- IYPT presents an opportunity for students to discuss their findings with others
If you want to get in touch with us, please email Kim Freimann.